2019 MSBA Summer Seminar
Join us for a motivational Summer Seminar on "Bold Leadership!"
- Opening keynote speaker: Leadership development coach Jolly Corley will discuss "Bold Leadership in Action"
- Closing keynote speaker: State Demographer Susan Brower will talk about how demographics are changing Minnesota schools
- MSBA’s Terry Morrow will present a "Case Law Update"
- MSBA's Denise Dittrich will provide "Insights into the 2019 Legislative Session"
- Hear from two award-winning school districts — Roseville Area Schools ("Access and Equity in College Credit Class") and Marshall County Central Schools ("Outdoor Prairie/Outdoor Classroom - Connecting Students to Nature")
SPONSORS: The 2019 Summer Seminar is sponsored by the Minnesota School Boards Association Insurance Trust (MSBAIT) and Piper Jaffray.
The Summer Seminar will help MSBA members start the new school year informed and inspired. You'll meet new people, share ideas, and learn about key education issues. Demonstrate your commitment to lifelong learning and hear what's happening in schools. Be the best board member you can be.
WHEN: 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday, August 5, 2019
WHERE: Minneapolis Marriott Northwest, 7025 Northland Drive North, Brooklyn Park
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Reserve your hotel room online today | The MSBA group room rate is available until July 17, 2019
REGISTRATION: Register today! | Advance registration closes July 24
- Advance registration: $285
- Walk-in registration: $305