Procurement cards will streamline your purchasing process and save you time. They provide more spending controls to mitigate risk and free insurance protection from employee misuse. The Power Card Program was specially designed to empower your entity or organization to execute a P-Card initiative with ease and confidence. We are proud to offer this program to you at no cost.
Power Card Program details:
- Requires no capital investment
- Absolutely no fees or minimum spend limits
- Requires no minimum contract period — no cancellation fees
- Offers control of features to set spending limits and monitor daily, weekly, and monthly activity per cardholder
- Allows direct download of monthly activity to general ledger systems
- With five cards or more you receive MasterCard's employee misuse insurance at $100,000 per cardholder. With four cards or less you receive MasterCard's employee misuse insurance at $25,000 per cardholder
- Lost or stolen liability — $0
- Earns cash rebates on 12 months' total spend between September 1 and August 31 of each year
- Rebates begin at $50,000 annually — every dollar spent qualifies for rebate
- Ensures quick startup — pilot program begins four to six weeks from the receipt of application
- Best suited to clients who will spend more than $50,000 annually
The Power Card Program continually works with their clients to help grow their programs and is committed to getting cards in clients' hands as quickly as possible.
Visit https://www.pfm.com/what-we-do/specialized-services for more information.
The Minnesota Power Card (P-Card) Program is an MSBA-endorsed program.