House Education Innovation Policy Committee
8:15 a.m. Thursday, March 8, 2018 | State Office Building, Room 10
Agenda: HF XXXX (Erickson) — Minnesota Department of Education Policy Bill The bill number will be posted after its introduction on Monday. The bill language can be found on the committee website.
- HF 3190 — (Bennett): Extended time use expanded to pupils enrolled in career and technical education courses.
- HF 2843 — (Daniels): Charter school admission lotteries modified.
- HF 2752 — (Garofalo): Castle Rock Township enrollment preference for charter school applicants created.
- HF 3173 — (Loon): Statutes for intermediate districts renumbered.
- HF 3207 — (Erickson): Textbook definition modified.
- HF 3182 - (Erickson): Pupil transportation authority assigned for homeless students, and money appropriated.
Attachment: MDE Policy Bill.pdf