House Education Innovation Policy Committee
8:15 a.m. Tuesday, March 6, 2018 | State Office Building, Room 10
- HF 2795 (Loon): Teacher code of ethics codified, background checks required, mandatory reporting expanded, grounds for teacher discharge expanded, and criminal sexual conduct offenses for persons in current or recent positions of authority of juveniles expanded.
- HF 2777 (Fenton): Grounds for teacher license revocation, suspension, or denial expanded; and grounds for teacher discharge expanded.
- HF 2794 (Davnie): Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board and Board of School Administrators members and employees made mandated reporters.
- HF 3035 (Gruenhagen): Secondary school behavior specified for criminal sexual conduct in the third and fourth degrees.
- HF 3203 (Christensen): Penalties for school employees and independent contractors who have sexual relationships with students established.