To receive consideration for a specific position, an applicant’s completed application must be received by the MSBA Executive Search Service by the deadline specified in the vacancy announcement/brochure.
Once an applicant has submitted an initial application, the applicant may access it for future searches. An applicant who is selected for an interview will be required to bring original transcripts and legal proof or other evidence (i.e., license) showing his/her qualification to be a superintendent in the state of Minnesota.
Please contact Sandy Gundlach (800-324-4459, ext. 128, or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy Fullenkamp-Taylor (800-324-4459, ext. 140, or email@example.com) with any questions regarding a search.
- Barnesville Public Schools | Brochure coming soon
- Cannon Falls Area Schools | Brochure coming soon
- Central Public Schools | Access brochure
- Kaleidoscope Charter School | Brochure coming soon
- Lake Park Audubon Schools | Brochure coming soon
- Lynd Public School | Access brochure
- Staples-Motley School District | Currently screening
- Warroad Public Schools | Currently screening
Applicants are requested not to contact school board members unless called for an interview.
MSBA is an equal opportunity search agency.